Spring Gathering Checklist
There are all sorts of different checklists you can use when planning parties and get-togethers in the springtime, from checklists of things to do, to lists of cleaning chores, to lists of things to check that are functioning correctly, like these following items.
- Remote Controls – Whether it is for the TV, sound system, or outdoor projection system, you want to make sure all the remote controls work correctly and get new batteries or a replacement remote if they do not.
- Home Entertainment Systems – Make sure the TV, stereo, and other connected devices are working correctly and that there are no wiring errors. Also, to keep guests safe, make sure no wires are left running across the floors and are properly bundled and covered.
- Indoor/Outdoor Lighting – Check to verify all lights work and there are no burnt-out bulbs that need to be replaced.
- Cooking Appliances/Warmers/Grills – If you are preparing food for your guests, make sure all your appliances, warmers, and grills are ready to go.
- Pool/Hot Tub Heaters, Filters, and Pumps – If you have a pool and/or hot tub, confirm the heater is working, the filters are cleaned, and the pumps are cycling correctly.
- Fire Pits/Patio Heaters – For gas appliances, make sure to have plenty of gas tanks on hand, unless they are directly connected to a gas line. For wood burning heaters, clean them out ahead of time and have plenty of dry hardwood available for burning.
By taking the time to make sure all your items are working correctly, you and your guests will have a great time at your spring party! Please feel free to contact ReplacementRemotes.com at 1-855-5-REMOTE (1-855-573-6683) today for replacement remotes and other related accessories.