How to Choose the Best Upright Fan for Your Outdoor Space
Staying cool when you are outside or working in your garage where there is no air conditioning is possible with the right upright fan. When choosing an outdoor floor fan, there are several factors to consider, including:
- Are you using the fan in an enclosed or partially enclosed space? To maximize cooling, you may want an oscillating fan that moves back and forth.
- How much airflow do you desire? A cooling fan should be able to put out enough air to keep you cool and comfortable.
- Do you want the fan to also include misting features? Some outdoor fans can be connected to your garden hose to create a misting spray to make you feel even cooler.
- How many speeds are on the fan? You want a fan that has at least three different speeds.
- How difficult is it to assemble the fan? Some fans require more assembly than others, so it really depends on your DIY abilities.
- What is the quality of the materials? You want to invest in higher-quality materials if you intend to use the fan a lot and operate it at its highest speed.
The Best Upright Fans
Here are our top picks for the best upright fans for outdoor use, in no particular order.
#1. hOmelabs Remote Controlled Oscillating Tower Fan
The fan features three different wind modes and speeds and is fairly quiet when it runs. In addition, there are different oscillating settings, so it is easy to keep your outdoor space cool. You can also use the remote control and programmable to adjust the fan’s settings.
#2. XPower FC-300 Professional Grade Air Circulator
This floor fan can be used for multiple purposes, including cooling, circulating air, or drying. It does have variable speeds that can create airflow up to 120 feet away. There is also a three-hour time you can activate to turn the fan off automatically.
#3. Lasko 20-inch High-Velocity Outdoor Floor Fan
The Lasko outdoor fan offers versatility and high-velocity output, making it a great fan for outdoor use in uncovered and partially enclosed spaces. It also does not require much assembly. With the enclosed conversion kit, you can mount it on a wall.
#4. Maxx Air Industrial Grade Air Circulator
This is the fan for you if you are looking for a high-power, compact model. The fan only has two settings, but both are high-speed settings. You can also switch between a floor fan, wall fan, or ceiling fan with the enclosed mounting kits.
#5. Mistcooling Outdoor Misting Fan
This outdoor fan is weather resistant, so it can remain outdoors when not in use. It features three different fan speeds with misting capabilities to help cool air temperatures up to 25 degrees Fahrenheit. To use the misting features, you just connect it to your garden hose. It can also be mounted on a wall with the enclosed mounting kit.
Fan Remote Controls
When you have misplaced your outdoor floor fan remote controls, it is easy to find a new one at Replacement Remotes. Find your new remote control online or contact us at 855-573-6683 for further assistance today.