Kitchens are, by far, the most used room
in a home. With so much going on in one room, it is easy for a kitchen to become a disorganized mess. Here are some creative ideas to help you keep your kitchen clean, neat, and free from clutter.
- Utilize a wooden, tilting trashcan holder to keep your yucky trash can hidden from view. This type of holder can be made with just a little bit of lumber, but if you aren’t the handyman type, you can always hire someone to build it. The trash can sits inside of the cabinet, and you can tilt it out when you need to throw garbage away.
- Adhesive hooks are perfect for hanging rolls of foil and plastic wrap on the walls. This keeps the rolls out of the way and ready to use. Just attach the hooks to the wall, one for each end of the roll, and then hook the box onto the hooks.
- You can use small pieces of wood, which are usually available at a cheap price, to create dividers for your kitchen drawers. You can also adjust the dividers any time you need to create more room.
- Baskets and bins are perfect for holding plastic containers and lids, as well as lids for pots and pans.
- A spring-loaded curtain rod is ideal for adding below your sink. Here, you can hang all of your cleaning product bottles, keeping them within easy reach, but out of sight.
Contact us today at Pacific Kitchens to learn some other clever kitchen organization tips, and find out how we can help you create the kitchen of your dreams.
Read more of our blogs