|The original ANDERIC RRST01.2 for Roku Streaming Players and TVs with Netflix/Sling/Hulu/Amazon 1-Device Universal is in-stock and ships within 24 hours.|
|The original ANDERIC RRST01.2 for Roku Streaming Players and TVs with Netflix/Sling/Hulu/Amazon 1-Device Universal carries a 1-Year Warranty.|
The Anderic RRST01.2 remote control is ready-to-go for Roku Streaming Players (Works for Roku 1, Roku 2, Roku 3, Roku 4 (HD, LT, XS, XD), Roku Express, Roku Premiere, Roku Ultra (IR), Roku SE and works all Roku Enhanced TVs including Insignia, Sharp, Haier, TCL, LG, Element, Philips, Magnavox, Westinghouse & Hisense!
No programming is necessary, simply install batteries into this high-quality replacement Anderic remote control and you will be watching Netflix in no time. The RRST01.2 is programmable to your TV or Audio System. The RRST01.2 provides keys that the original Roku Player remote doesn't such as the POWER, MUTE, VOL+/-, and SLEEP keys (no codes needed for programming). We guaranteed compatibility, and we provide a 1-year limit warranty.
• Fully programmable to your TV via Learning method (Original remote are required)
• No programming needed for Roku Streaming Players
• Works Vizio/LG TV (volume and power keys) and Roku Streaming players from default status
• No codes needed
• LEARNING - All keys can learn any code for any device
• Better than original (remote) quality
• Works identically to the original remote (possibly may have different shortcut keys)
• Includes NETFLIX, AMAZON, SLING, and HULU shortcut keys
• Optional screw for securing the battery compartment (great for keeping kids out) - Included
• Instruction booklet included
• 1-Year Warranty on all Anderic® remotes
- Wrist Strap Included.
Guaranteed-compatible with the following models:
• Works all Roku Streaming Players (must have direct line-of-sight to the unit) including Roku LT, Roku HD, XD, XDS , Roku N1, Roku 1, Roku 2, Roku 2 HD, XD, XS, Roku 3, Roku Express, Roku Express+, Premiere (Only model 3920)
• Works all Roku Enhanced TVs including brands: Insignia, Sharp, Haier, TCL, LG, Hisense, Philips, Magnavox, Element, Hitachi, RCA, Westinghouse
• Does NOT work Roku Sticks
ROKU, the ROKU Logo, STREAMING STICK, and ROKU TV are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Roku, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
ANDERIC is a registered trademark of Dan's Electronics Etc., Inc. in the United States. Roku Inc. and Dan's Electronics Etc., Inc. are unaffiliated.