-------------- ANDERIC Product Warranties: --------------
Please read the Return Policy page if you receive your remote and it does not work right out of the package within 30 days of purchase. (non-universals).
ANDERIC WARRANTY CLAIM (1 Year warranty)
Check to make sure you can make a claim. Must meet all requirements below.
1. Must provide and include an order number or receipt so we can verify you bought the product from one of our vendors (Amazon, replacementremotes.com, Anderic.com, eBay)
2. Date of receipt (within 1 year of today’s date)
3. Must have stopped working from normal use. Normal use is the regular wear and occasional dropping of product
4. Not normal use includes but is not limited to: Dropping the product in water, animals chewing the product, crushing it, and hospitality use…
5. You Must have all parts of the item when you return. Including – screws, battery covers, wall mount holders, etc. (do not return your fan remote without the wall holder)
6. Must be an Anderic product. This includes remotes, Anderic universal remotes, ceiling fan remotes, and ceiling fan receivers. (we do not offer warranties on any other brands)
If your product meets these requirements, feel free to send it for a warranty replacement. (We do not give refunds)
Dan’s Electronics Etc. Inc. 4945 Reynolda Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27106
You will have to pay to ship your product to us. We will ship out a new product if the product is accepted for warranty replacement within 7 business days.
If your product is not accepted for a warranty replacement or you send us a working product we will email or call to let you know. We normally will not pay to return the product. You will have to pay for return shipping if you want the product back. The estimated cost is ($9.99). If the product is discontinued, we are not liable to send you a replacement. If you are unsure if you qualify for the warranty then please call us before you send it.
*Regular use - is defined as using the product under normal circumstances the way the product is supposed to operate. Normal wear and tear and the occasional dropping of the product are considered regular use. Examples of non-normal use: include dropping the product in water, animals chewing the product or hospitality use.
It is at our discretion whether to accept or deny a claim.
Price Match Information:
We only price match under certain conditions. If you find any original manufacturer's remote cheaper, please let us know, and we will adjust our price if possible. We try to keep our prices at or below the manufacturer's retail. When possible, we offer Price Matching with competitor in-stock items only. We will ask for proof (link). Ebay, Amazon, and similar sites, including non-US companies, don't qualify.
Universal Remotes NON-Guarantee Information:
All Universal remotes are NOT guaranteed to be compatible with your unit, as they are universals. Even if the description says it will work for your brand unit, it may not work for your specific model. We will refund all but the shipping and restock fee if returning a Universal remote.
We appreciate your business and will try to make your purchase with us as pleasant as possible. If you need to contact us for any reason, you can call our toll-free number at 1-855-573-6683.