The Easiest Remote Ever. Controls virtually any television. It's easy to use, operate, program, touch, see, handle, and carry. Has learning ability and back lighting. Great for Hospitality use. Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).
Quick Setup Guide
Your remote control has two fresh AAA batteries properly installed.
To use the learning mode, you will need another remote that currently works with your TV. Ensure that it has
The fast search function will search through common TV remote codes incrementally as you press the ‘CH+’ button.
This method of programming your remote will not work with all TVs.
1. Ensure that your TV is powered on.
2. Press and hold the ‘Mute’ and ‘CH+’ buttons for five seconds. The indicator light next to the ‘Power’ button will
turn on. Release both buttons.
3. Press the ‘CH+’ button. Each time you press it, it will cycle to the next TV remote code.
4. When the channel on your TV changes, you have reached the correct code. Press the ‘Mute' button to save it.
The DT-R08 has the ability to learn codes from other remotes.
1. Find a remote that works with your TV.
2. Press and hold the ‘CH+’ and ‘VOL+’ buttons for five seconds. The indicator light next to the ‘Power’ button will
turn on. Release both buttons.
3. Point the front of the DT-R08 at the front of your teaching remote. Keep both remotes within 2-3 inches of each
4. Press a function key on the teaching remote. The indicator light on the DT-R08 will flash. Press and hold the
corresponding key on the DT-R08 for two seconds. The indicator light will flash three times, then remain lit.
5. Repeat step 4 for any function you wish the DT-R08 to learn.
6. When you are finished, press and hold the ‘CH+’ and ‘VOL-‘. The indicator light will go dark and the codes will be
Note: During the learning process, if no key is pressed within 25 seconds, the learning process will exit without saving.
Reset to Default Setting
1. Press and hold the ‘Power’ and ‘Mute’ buttons for three seconds. The indicator light next to the ‘Power’ button
will turn on. Release both buttons.
2 . Pr ess th e ' Mute' button and release immediately. The indicator light will go out. The remote is reset.
1. Press and hold the ‘Mute’ and ‘CH-’ buttons for five seconds. The indicator light next to the ‘Power’ button will
turn on. Release both buttons. The backlight will turn on.
2. Repeat step one to disable the backlight function.
Part Number: DTR08W
Associated Number: DT-R08
Catalogue No.: 90426
Dimensions: 2.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 (W x L x D, inches)
- The original Continu.us White Big Button Jumbo Senior Assisted Living Simple Easy Mote 1-Device Universal Remote Control is in-stock and ships within 24 hours.
- The original Continu.us White Big Button Jumbo Senior Assisted Living Simple Easy Mote 1-Device Universal Remote Control carries a 60-Days Warranty.
Somewhat difficult to set up but otherwise great
I Love this remote. Its works well for my mom with dementia whos in a nursing home. Easy for mom to use.
Had it 3 days. So far, so good. Works as advertised and is easy to use by an elderly person with memory issues.
My dad is in a nursing home and it's so much easier for him to use, especially with only the few buttons. Thank you
LOVE IT WILL ORDER MORE
After trying several universal remotes and returning them...I saw this cute little remote and decided to give it a try. I wad pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to program this remote compared to other universal remotes. I'm so glad I came across this product. Thank you for making my life easier and my 83 year old mother's life much easier. Great product!
Awesome product, easy for the elderly to operate
Love this remote so easy for my mother to use no more messing up TV with all the buttons regular remotes have.
Packaged nicely, quick shipping and good price.
easy to program. works well. great for the elderly and those with limited vision. with only the necessary buttons for those that get confused easily.
this device works very well for an elderly person, with limited strength