Easily program the Anderic RRU401 4-Device universal remote control using this code lookup tool. This tool provides easy code lookup to find the correct code when programming. Enter your original equipment model number or device types in the fields below to find the code that works with your unit(s).
- Find the code from the Code Lookup Tool above.
- Turn on the device you want to control.
- Press and hold the mode key (e.g., TV) you wish to program for about 3 seconds until the mode light remains on, release the mode key.
- Input the 4-digit code from the Code Lookup Tool above;
• If valid - Mode key light will go out directly;
• If invalid - Mode key will blink three times quickly and go out, please try inputting the code again.
- Check to see if most of the keys work to the control your device, if not, please try the next code under the same brand & repeat all steps.
For a full set of operating instructions please refer to the operating manual. If you do not have the manual, you may click on your model from remotes shown below.