About our Site, key terms:|
DISCONTINUED poduct - When our site has marked a product as Discontinued, we simply mean that the product is "Discontinued from sale by our site," We do not represent that the product is discontinued by the manufacturer. This product may be available by a another party. We simply mean that we do not sale this product and do not have a supplier for this product.
Orders & Special Orders
By purchasing a product from replacementremotes.com you agree that you have read this agreement. You also understand and have read the description for the product(s) you are purchasing. We try to make it clear enough for any customer to know exactly what they are purchasing. If you have questions about any product feel free to contact us before placing the order.
• All prices on our site may change without notice! Our prices change from a day-to-day basis. If you have placed a special order (any order that says 7-10 days to ship) with us, prices may change even after you place the order because our suppliers may have went up in price. In this case if price is only slightly different (any price lower or within a few dollars higher) we will go ahead and adjust the price and send out the product without notice. If product is substantially higher in price we will cancel the order and notify you to let you know.
• Delivery dates may change - Special Ordered products usually take 7 - 10 business days for delivery, but may take longer for delivery. We may or may not notify you of the exact delivery date, but we try our best. ETA (estimated time of delivery) dates my fluctuate according to our suppliers, and the delivery carriers. Give us a call if you have any questions.
• Refurbished Remotes without battery covers will be noted at time of purchase, or $5.00 off your order. All refurbished remotes that do not have a battery cover will be noted in their description. These remotes will have their price already reduced to compensate for the missing battery cover. We usually notify you by email before we ship. If we do not state that the remote you are purchasing does not include a battery cover than we will be glad to refund you $5.00 or have you return the remote for a full refund (we will not pay for you shipping the remote back to us).
• You also agree that you have read our Return Policy for any inquiries dealing with returns.
• If you have purchased a product from us, and you you do not receive it within the allotted time. You may contact us, and we will do our best to help. If our shipping services has picked up the package, it is no longer our responsibility. We can give you any information about the package you need but we cannot send you another remote for free, especially if the shipping service states that they have delivered the package. We do not insure our USPS mail packages. If you would like piece of mind with delivery please select UPS.
• If your order takes longer than expected, we will NOT upgrade your shipping to a faster method (unless you pay for the addition postage).
• If the order was shipped to the wrong address and the mistake is ours, we will correct our mistake free of charge. We will not upgrade our shipping. We will ship it out the same method you originally selected. In order to upgrade shipping you will have to pay extra. We may send a return shipping label to receive the wrong remote back. If you do not return the wrong remote you will be charged for it.
Remote Control Repair
By sending your remote/s to us for repair you agree to the following terms:
• There may be some cosmetic damage to the case by the process in opening the case of the remote. Most will show no signs of entry, but due to the design of some remotes it is unavoidable. We do our best to minimize cosmetic damage, but due to the large number of different remote case designs and materials, there is no guarantee that we can return it in the exact same physical shape it was before it's opened. Some case designs require that they be glued back together effectively making them only repairable once.
• Your remote control may take up to 3 weeks for you to receive back.
• There is a high chance that your remote control may NOT be able to be repaired. In this case you understand that we still charge a $10.00 fee for taking a look at it and spending our time trying to repair it. This fee also helps us pay for the shipping of this remote back to you. We will not return the remote to you until we have received payment.
• If remote is un-repairable then we will send it back to you with a check for the difference. Your price paid subtract $10.00 will be sent back to you.
• If we have a comparable replacement that will work for you, we may send the replacement along with your original without consulting you first. If you do not want us to send you a replacement you must let us know when you send in the remote. If we do send a replacement than we will keep your $23.00 or $33.00 for the repair.
• DO NOT SEND BATTERIES, they will not be returned.
Invoices & Purchase Orders:
If you are a first time buyer or we do not have satisfactory credit history with you we may allow you to use a purchase order and we may or may not allow of shipping your items until we are paid in advanced. If we do agree to ship your order in advanced, we will invoice you. We must have a Tax Id or SSN number on file for your company. If not, we will except a credit card on file and we may authorize the card. We will charge your card anytime after 30-days of non-payment.
User's Guides, Owner's Manuals and Operating instructions for each individual brand products are now available On-Line in Adobe PDF format. If you have the Acrobat Reader, you can view the document directly. You can also choose to download the file to your PC for future reference or printing. Acrobat Reader is available free from the Adobe website a link is available on the left.
By purchasing an owner's manual, operating guide, or anything else in a .PDF format you (the purchaser) agree that you are aware that you are not paying for the .PDF file itself. You are paying for knowledge, work and materials that went into connecting you with the document you need. You are also paying for the work and time our company has put into it for its research. This work consists of making sure that the information on the site is correct including our team finding the correct remote control for each manual and allowing you to access our research that we have done for you. We also make sure that the individual manual is informative and corresponds to the remote control that comes with the device (DVD player, VCR, TV, etc.). We are not authorized dealers for the companies that produces the manuals, and are not liable for the information inside the manuals.
HARD COPY MANUALS: PDF/Printed manuals or code books are non-refundable! When purchasing a hard copy of any book, manual, PDF, code book, etc. from our site you understand that you are paying only for what our company has done to present you to the manual. This includes our work, time, ink & paper that we use in making your manual for you. You are not paying for the respected companies manual itself. We are not responsible for any manual or its content that is on our site(s).
This policy may change at anytime without notice.