Click here for Code Lookup Tool
New with Version 4
• More extensive code database
The Anderic RRU401 4-Device Universal Remote control is great for combining up to 4 remotes into one for your home entertainment use. The RRU401 can easily be programmed to work most all brands using the provided instructions. The RRU401 is a 4-Device Universal remote and can be programmed for use with up to 4 devices using the TV, DVD, STB and AUX modes. The remote includes popular features for your TV like APPS (if applicable), CC, Sleep, Menu and of course, all other buttons for normal operations.
• Download FREE manual at http://www.anderic.com/rru401
• Programs for TVs, DVD Players, Cable Boxes, Sat Boxes, Set-top-boxes, Audio equipment, Roku and more.
• Smart keys for HOME, NETFLIX, APPS
• 4-Device Universal
• Extensive code database
• Macro ability
• Learning ability
• Full key Back-lighting for easy use in dark rooms
• Large easy to read buttons
• Can individually assign any keys to automatically punch-through to the mode of your choosing
• Can program for multi-unit combine POWER off/on of multiple devices with the single press of the POWER key
• Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
• Optional screw for battery cover (included)
• Optional Security Cable attachment (sold separately) - Part number: CBL01
• 1-Year Replacement Warranty by Anderic.com
Pre-programmed for the following:
TV - LG (2698)
DVD - Samsung (3229)
STB - Motorola (5260)
Audio - Vizio Sound Bar (4240)
Quick Reference Guide for Programming to Roku Enabled TVs:
Note: The following codes must be programmed under TV mode, and disabling "ROKU PUNCH-THROUGH (no D-Pad)" is required (see instructions in manual).
Dish Hopper 3 (but will work all other Dish boxes, IR only)
Note: When programming to a DirecTv box, you may have to change the settings for the remote control to IR. Using DirecTv remote, press MENU > Settings & Help > Settings > Remote control, then find the option to change from RF to IR mode.
[KNOWN DEVICES THAT THE RRU401 DOES NOT WORK BELOW]
Model: RRU401.4 Smart Universal with Macro and Learning
Part Number: RRU401
Catalogue No.: 196618
|The replacement for original ANDERIC RR9810 Toshiba Remote Control is in-stock and ships within 24 hours.|
|The replacement for original ANDERIC RR9810 Toshiba Remote Control carries a 1-Year Warranty.|
The Anderic RR9810 remote control replaces many original equipment Toshiba TV remotes. The RR9810 will work right out of the package for compatible Toshiba TV models listed (but not limited to) without any programming. The RR9810 is a pre-programmed Toshiba TV remote and cannot be programmed to any other devices. The remote includes popular features like setup options, PIP and of course, all other buttons for normal operations. For detailed information on how to use this product with your TV, please refer to your TV's operating manual. This remote comes with a manufacturers 1-Year Replacement Warranty.
• This remote works with Toshiba TVs (no projectors)
• For a more simple remote, you may prefer the RR9584
• This remote will not program to a Cable box or VCR. It only operates Toshiba TVs
• NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED
• 1-YEAR replacement warranty included
Compatible with TV models: 102040, 123, 14AF41, 14AF41C, 14AF42, 14AF43, 14AF44, 20AF41, 20AF41C, 20AF42, 20AF43, 20AF44, 21TF40F, 21TF40G, 23120284, 23306110, 23306256, 23306263, 24AF41, 24AF41C, 24AF42, 24AF43, 24AF44, 24AF45, 27A32, 27A41, 27A41C, 27A42, 27A43, 27A43C, 27A44, 27A45, 27A45C, 27A46, 27A46C, 27AF44, 27AF45, 27AF46, 27AF46C, 27AF46CA, 27AF61, 27AF62, 27G50, 29AS41, 29CF27E30, 29TF30F, 29TF50G, 32A13, 32A14, 32A15, 32A35, 32A35C, 32A36C, 32A42, 32A61, 32A62, 32A63, 32AF14, 32AF44, 32AF45, 32AF46C, 32AF62, 32AX60, 32TF40F, 32TF40G, 34TF40F, 34TF50G, 35AF44, 36A12, 36A41, 36A61, 36AF12, 36AF61, 36AF62, 36AX60, 36HF12, 36HF13, 37561786, 40FT1U, 43A61, 43A62, 43AX60, 43AX60A, 50A51, 50A60, 50A60A, 50A61, 50A62, 50AX60, 50AX60A, 50TP50G, 53AX61, 53AX62, 55A10, 55A10A, 55A60, 55A60A, 55A60R, 5X36F67, 61A60, Show more models