- Thank you so much for the fast shipment of my remote! It works very well; I'm very pleased. I will recommend you to anyone who needs a remote!
|Judith Rodda, Aurora, Colorado, United States|
- Hi, There just aren't the precise word(s) for me, to express to you, the value you have invested in you employee "Jean." I am not easily impressed these days with service, we the customers receive when dealing with companies, etc., via phone or other means of communication. Every customer service departments in other companies, corporations, should have a "Jean" representing their company. Knowledgeable, warm, friendly, kind, smart, witty, get business done and done right, we'll figure t out, and so on and on was who I had on the other end of my phone, trying to tell me how to set up a new remote, I ordered from your company. I am a 77 year-old woman who knows nothing about computers, technology, etc. I'll tell you the truth, my body has traveled forward and my brain, head and heart stayed in the fifties. Please know there have to be other customers of yours who appreciate "Jean" but may not have put pen to paper to tell you. Thanks, C. Morris.
|charlotte morris, San Antonio, Texas, United States|
- Fantastic customer service!! Fast shipping, received new original remote rather than replacement as ordered, well-packaged. I had a problem with set-up but it was remedied promptly with immediate, courteous phone assistance. I even received a follow-up call to verify satisfaction. I couldn't be more impressed with this company and their service. Highly recommended!!!!!!
|Steven Fish, Susanville, California, United States|
- MANY THANKS to Jean for her work in assisting me to get the right equipment for my blind sister to use. She was quite the time saver and just a very pleasant person. THANKS JEAN !
|Lane Pearson, Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States|
- I have several remotes. Didn't want to spend lots of cash replacing them so I tried the "keypad repair kit". Best investment ever. Works great. Thanks.
|aj, lakewood, Ohio, United States|
- thanks for my new replacement remote ct-90325 work perfect with my toshiba 40 inch tv super fast service thank you again
|claude hall, morocco, Indiana, United States|
- I ordered a replacement remote for my Dad's DTV Converter Box on December 21, 2011. I really wasn't expecting to have the remote delivered by Christmas, but the folks here at replacementremotes.com did a great job of getting the order filled in time to arrive on Friday, December 23, 2011. That was very efficient service! And by the way, the remote works great, and the buttons have all the original crispness which had faded to a mushy touch in the old remote. Thanks for the speedy delivery!
|Bob Primak, Hinsdale, Illinois, United States|
- I thought I would really be in trouble when my dog chewed my VCR remote. I found a replacement VCR remote here that was affordable, received it within 5 days after ordering, and it works great. Wonderful experience and so glad to have come across this website.
|B.W., Oklahoma, United States|
- Inherited a Memorex TV that did not have a remote. No universal remote would work with it. Ordered an OEM replacement remote and it worked right out of the package and for a reasonable price. Only down side is that it took a little over 3 weeks to get it since it was a special order and not an "in stock" item. But it was worth the wait and I'm happy!
|Lori, Ohio, United States|
- someone gave us a good running t v but it was missing a remote that was ok except it was stuck on closed caption i didnt need remote as i have cable but you cannot cancel closed caption without a remote so i did not want to spend a lot of money on a remote as the only thing i needed it for was to cancel the cc i ordered one of your used remotes that matched and it worked immediately so my problem was solved by a 10 dollar refurbished remote i am so pleased that i felt compelled to thank you for offering a economical solution
|robert, trenton, New Jersey, United States|
- The remote for my older TV broke; I need the remote to switch from TV to DVD. I was hesitant about ordering from a company I'd never heard of, but after reviewing the website decided to give it a try. The remote took almost two weeks to arrive, but it was worth it! It worked right out of the package and allowed me to salvage what is still a perfectly good TV. This is a great service you're providing -- thanks so much!
|Blythe, Jersey City, New Jersey, United States|
- Ordered replacement remote for Panasonic Inverter 12,000 BTU mini split, unit arrived super fast, as advertised, factory new, works great. Great service, will buy again from this vendor.... Victor.
|Victor Marrero, Carolina, Puerto Rico, United States|
- I have a Sanyo DS35510 tv needed a remote to switch to DVD... tried numerous universal remotes from other places with no results (although some said oh, it'll work.. yeah right, none did) Once i came to replacement remotes they hooked me up with a remote RRFXVG this worked PERFECT with no programming and now i can use my DVD player!! Delivery in a week!! You guys Rule!! Thanks. I'd recommend you to anyone that needs a remote.
|Dave, Ontario, Canada|
- thanx for the remote it works great and your service is exellent . i got the remote for a daewoo dvd player and it came in the mail fast that is most cool too all in all i am very happy will all you did and thanx again for the remote paul , florence, al , u.s.a
|paul daniel, florence, Alabama, United States|
- The remote for my cablebox broke. The oem original from the cable company was $125.00. A used replacement from one of the auction houses was between $50 to $75.00. Researcing a replacement remote with all of the advertized companies on the internet either turned up no repkacement unit or one that might ??? work. Your company not only was able to cross my oem remote to a replacement but guaranteed it to work. Witch it did perfectly upon recepit. And the price was unbelievably reasonable even with the batteries. It was less than the shipping charges. Great job, and thank you very much.
|R Elliott, Owner, B & B Conditioning, Concord, California, United States|
- I would like to thank replacementremotes.com for the good service. I just received the remote which I ordered (YAMAHA RAV180) Best Regards Johann Stivala from The tiny island Malta
|Johann Stivala, Thanks for your Great Service, Malta|
|Roger Runnalls, New Jersey, United States|
- The remote that I required was no longer available. The replacement that they offered was guaranteed to work, and it did!! I am very happy with replacementremotes.com
|Boy Robin, Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
- I just bought a repalacement remote for my RCA CRK74A2 with RR62A model, and I just want to say that my new remote work just as good or better then the original remote. RCA do not make my remote anymore and the one I had was not working that good. So when I call Replacement remotes and they said that they had a replacement remote for me, and all I need to to do is just add the batteries. They was so right no programming just use it the same I did with my RCA remote. I am very happy with my new remote, and Will reccomend Replacement Remote to all my friend. Thank You Replacement Remotes, I am a Happy Customer. Kenneth Williams
|Kenneth Williams, Lakeland, Florida, United States|
- My Vizio remote broke while under warranty and after several hoops and interrogation from Vizio they agreed to send me a new remote. Well after several follow up phone calls, chat session and back and fourths I continued to receive the same response from Vizio "Yes its ordered, will be shipped in 7days." So after two months of waiting the 7days I contacted Replacement Remotes and placed my order. Within a couple of days I have a new remote from Replacement remotes working with my new tv set. Yeh! Thanks to everyone at Replacement Remotes we now can use our Vizio tv.
|Alan, Westminster, Colorado, United States|
- I found the exact model of a remote (for an archaic JVC i-Art TV)I was looking for and it was reasonably priced. The shipping was from North Carolina to Ontario and it was reasonable also. It was easy to place the order and it arrived about 8 days later. The remote works great. Thank you Replacement Remotes!!!!!!!!
|Rick B., Ontario, Canada|