Code Lookup Tool
Programming Instructions and Keymap
- Find the code from the Code Lookup Tool above.
- Turn on the device you want to control.
- Press and hold the mode key (e.g., TV) you wish to program for about 3 seconds until the mode light remains on, release the mode key.
- Input the 4-digit code from the Code Lookup Tool above;
• If valid - Mode key light will go out directly;
• If invalid - Mode key will blink three times quickly and go out, please try inputting the code again.
- Check to see if most of the keys work to the control your device, if not, please try the next code under the same brand & repeat all steps.
For a full set of operating instructions please refer to the operating manual. If you do not have the manual, you may click on your model from remotes shown below.