Details for Original Product (ANDERIC RRUR01 Designed for Roku with Backlight & Learning 3-Device Universal Remote Control):
The Anderic RRUR01 is pre-programmed to work all Roku 1, 2, 3, & 4 streaming players. The RRUR01 is a 3-device universal and can be programmed to your Roku, TV (including CRT, HDTV, Flat-panel TV, Roku TVs), and sound bar (or other audio equipment), as well as Set-top-boxes (Cable, Sat, DTA). It is already pre-programmed to your Roku Box. This remote will also support all Roku smart TVs (TCL, Hisense, Insignia, LG, Element, Sharp but require a 1-time programming).
- NOTE: CHANNEL KEYS WILL NOT WORK BECAUSE TV DOES NOT SUPPORT THEM.
- Full backlight (great for use in low light rooms)
- Programs to 99% of TVs and Audio equipment
- Works with Vizio, Samsung and Sony sound bars
- Works with Roku enhanced TVs.
- Preprogrammed to work with all Roku 1, Roku 2, Roku 3 & Roku 4 units. (Does NOT work Roku Sticks)
- Works via infrared signal (non-RF), line-of-site is required.
- Has LEARNING ability. This allows for transferring codes from your original remote.
- Comes with a screw for the battery cover. Use is optional.
- Optional Security Cable attachment (sold separately) - Part number: CBL01
"Roku Punch-through (no D-pad)" is enabled by default.
To disable it, Please refer to that section in manual.
This means, all PURPLE keys, except Directional arrows always
Sends codes (punch-through) to STB mode.
Anderic is not affiliated with Roku Inc.
Default programmed codes:
TV - LG (2698)
STB - Roku Streaming Box (2730)
AUDIO - Vizio Sound Bar (4240)
Pre-programmed to the following Roku Streaming boxes:
Note: When operating, the RRUR01 requires direct line-of-site with your Roku box.
Roku LT (2400)
Roku LT (2450)
Roku HD (2500)
Roku 2 HD (3000)
Roku 2 XD (3050)
Roku 2 XS (3100)
Roku LT (2700)
Roku 1 SE (2710)
Roku 2 (2720)
Roku 3 (4200)
Roku 2 (4210)
Roku 3 (4230)
Roku Express (3700)
Roku Express+ (3710)
Roku Premiere (4620)
Roku Premiere+ (4630)
Roku Ultra (4640)
Quick Reference Guide for Programming to Roku Enabled TVs:
Note: the following codes must be programmed under TV mode, and disabling "ROKU PUNCH-THROUGH (no D-Pad)" is required (see instructions in manual).
- TCL TVs with Roku - Code 2654 (RC280) - (SEE IMAGE ABOVE)
- Hisense Roku TVs - Code 2722
- Insignia Roku TVs - Code 2723 (NS-RCRUS-16)
- Insignia Roku TVs - Code 2724 (NS-RCRUDUS-17)
- Sharp Roku TVs - Code 2725 (LC-RCRUS-16)
- LG Roku TVs - Code 2726 (LF-RCRUS-16)?
[KNOWN DEVICES THAT THE RRUR01 DOES NOT WORK BELOW]
Dish Hopper 3 (but will work all other Dish boxes, IR only)
DirecTV boxes (learning method will work)
Amazon Fire Stick
Part Number: RRUR01
Catalogue No.: 89798
Dimensions: 2.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 (W x L x D, inches)
- The original ANDERIC RRUR01 Designed for Roku with Backlight & Learning 3-Device Universal Remote Control carries a 1-Year Warranty.
Absolutely love it!!! Works flawlessly!!!
Works great. Super fast delivery
Works as advertised. Instructions could be clearer, especially for the first time user.
Isn't identical to my old remote, but does exactly what I need it to do. Very happy with the product as well as the purchase price.
I was looking for a remote to replace my Insignia Roku remote and was pleasantly surprised that this remote worked for both the tv/Roku but also worked for Comcast. Still getting used to the layout but also like that it lights up to see at night.
It is a good quality item. I wanted to use its digits to change channels, a TV technician tried to program it, it did not function, but it is Okay, we'll use the keys (to change channels) up and down. Thank you!
Thanks for the Remote control it works fine except for the zoom and the star key it doesn't work for the Roku TLC TV.
Nice all-inclusive remote for cord cutters looking to minimize the number of remotes needed with a ROKU set-up.
Can't figure out how to work it