Whats New with Version 2?
• Improved IR strength and field of view when using remote
• Netflix key relocated to a more accessible area on remote
• Now operates 4 Devices
• More extensive code database
• Now works DirecTv and more Roku Enhanced TVs
The Anderic RRUR01.2 is pre-programmed to work all Roku 1, 2, 3, & 4 (entire list below) streaming players. The RRUR01.2 is a 4-device universal and can be programmed to your Roku, TV (including CRT, HDTV, Flat-panel TV, Roku TVs), and soundbar (or other audio equipment), as well as Set-top-boxes (Cable, Sat, DTA). It is already pre-programmed to your Roku Box and Roku Enhanced Insignia TVs. This remote will also support all Roku smart TVs (TCL, Hisense, Insignia, LG, Element, and Sharp but require a 1-time programming).
- NOTE: CHANNEL KEYS (number pad and CH+/-) WILL NOT WORK BECAUSE TV DOES NOT SUPPORT THEM.
- Full backlight (great for use in low light rooms)
- Programs for 99% of TVs and Audio equipment
- Works with Vizio, Samsung and Sony sound bars
- Works with Roku enhanced TVs.
- Preprogrammed to work with all Roku 1, Roku 2, Roku 3 & Roku 4 units. (Does NOT work Roku Sticks)
- Works via infrared signal (non-RF), line-of-site is required.
- Has LEARNING ability. This allows for transferring codes from your original remote.
- Comes with a screw for the battery cover. Use is optional.
- Optional Security Cable attachment (sold separately) - Part number: CBL01
Default programmed codes:
TV - Insignia Roku Enhanced TV
DVD - Samsung Blu-ray
STB - Roku Streaming Box (2730)
AUDIO - Vizio Sound Bar (4240)
Pre-programmed to the following Roku Streaming boxes:
Note: When operating, the RRUR01 requires direct line-of-site with your Roku box.
Roku LT (2400)
Roku LT (2450)
Roku HD (2500)
Roku 2 HD (3000)
Roku 2 XD (3050)
Roku 2 XS (3100)
Roku LT (2700)
Roku 1 SE (2710)
Roku 2 (2720)
Roku 3 (4200)
Roku 2 (4210)
Roku 3 (4230)
Roku Express (3700)
Roku Express+ (3710)
Roku Premiere (4620)
Roku Premiere+ (4630)
Roku Ultra (4640)
Quick Reference Guide for Programming to Roku Enabled TVs:
- TCL TVs with Roku - Code 2654 (RC280) - (SEE IMAGE ABOVE)
- Hisense Roku TVs - Code 2722 (EN3A32, EN3B32HS, HU-RCRUS-18)
- Insignia Roku TVs - Code 2723, 2724 (NS-RCRUS-16, NS- RCRUS-17, NS-RCRUDUS-17, NS-RCRCA-17, NS-RCRUS-18, NS-RCRUDUS-18, NS-RCRUDUS-19, )
- Sharp Roku TVs - Code 2725 (LC-RCRUS-16, LC-RCRUS-17, LC-RCRUS-18, EN3B32R)
- LG Roku TVs - Code 2726 (LF-RCRUS-16)
- Haier Roku TVs - Code 2654 (HTRR01)
- Hitachi Roku TVs (101018E0002, 101018E0003)
[KNOWN DEVICES THAT THE RRUR01 DOES NOT WORK BELOW]
Dish Hopper 3 (but will work all other Dish boxes, IR only)
Amazon Fire Stick
SpecificationsModel: RRUR01.2 for Roku with Learning and Backlit Keys
Part Number: RRUR01.2
Catalogue No.: 189198
Dimensions: 2.00 x 6.00 x 1.00 (W x L x D, inches)
Just a remote.
Great!!!! Remote. I don't have to use two remotes anymore
Better than the regular roku remote...all in one
Just what I needed. Works perfect. Fasst set up no issues.
I am satisfied with the remote would buy again.
The remote works well for our set up and I am well pleased. The first remote was damaged by the post office in shipping and a replacement was very promptly shipped out. The second remote came without damage and has been working very well. Thank you for your service.
Perfect- exactly what I was looking for! My sound bar powers on when I hit the vol up button!!! My DVD player works too. One remote- joy
This product does not work with my tv anymore. I've been trying to return it but the seller has no return policy
They work GREAT!!