The Anderic RRU401 4-Device Universal Remote control is great for combining up to 4 remotes into one for your home entertainment use. The RRU401 can easily be programmed to work most all brands using the provided instructions. The RRU401 is a 4-Device Universal remote and can be programmed for use with up to 4 devices using the TV, DVD, STB and AUX modes. The remote includes popular features for your TV like APPS (if applicable), CC, Sleep, Menu and of course, all other buttons for normal operations.
DOES NOT WORK: DIRECTV units, or Roku Sticks.
• Download FREE manual at http://www.anderic.com/rru401
• Programs for TVs, DVD Players, Cable Boxes, Sat Boxes, Set-top-boxes, Audio equipment, Roku and more.
• Smart keys for HOME, NETFLIX, APPS
• 4-Device Universal
• Extensive code database
• Learning ability
• Full key Back-lighting for easy use in dark rooms
• Large easy to read buttons
• Can individually assign any keys to automatically punch-through to mode of your choosing
• Can program for multi-unit combine POWER off/on of multiple devices with the single press of the POWER key
• Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
• Optional screw for battery cover (included)
• Optional Security Cable attachment (sold separately) - Part number: CBL01
• 1-Year Replacement Warranty by Anderic.com
Pre-programmed for the following:
TV - LG (2698)
DVD - Samsung (3229)
STB - Motorola (5260)
Audio - Vizio Sound Bar (4240)
Quick Reference Guide for Programming to Roku Enabled TVs:
Note: The following codes must be programmed under TV mode, and disabling "ROKU PUNCH-THROUGH (no D-Pad)" is required (see instructions in manual).
- TCL TVs with Roku - Code 2654 (RC280) - (SEE IMAGE ABOVE)
- Hisense Roku TVs - Code 2722 (EN3A32, EN3B32HS)
- Insignia Roku TVs - Code 2723, 2724 (NS-RCRUS-16, NS- RCRUS-17, NS-RCRUDUS-17, NS-RCRUS-18)
- Sharp Roku TVs - Code 2725 (LC-RCRUS-16, LC-RCRUS-17, EN3B32R)
- LG Roku TVs - Code 2726 (LF-RCRUS-16)
- Haier Roku TVs - Code 2654 (HTRR01)
Dish Hopper 3 (but will work all other Dish boxes, IR only)
[KNOWN DEVICES THAT THE RRU401 DOES NOT WORK BELOW]
DirecTV boxes (learning method will work)
Amazon Fire Stick
Part Number: RRU401.1
Catalogue No.: 90158
Dimensions: 2.00 x 8.00 x 1.00 (W x L x D, inches)
- The original ANDERIC RRU401 with Backlight and Learning 4-Device Universal Remote Control is in-stock and ships within 24 hours.
- The original ANDERIC RRU401 with Backlight and Learning 4-Device Universal Remote Control carries a 1-Year Warranty.
The product worked. It only took 5 minutes for me to program it!
exactly as described works perfectly
No programing needed.
Very difficult to code. Went through every RCA code on the paper and it didn't wirk. Finally used automatic code finder and it worked.
Excellent replacement remote. Easily programmable. My favorite feature is all the buttons are backlit. When you press one they all have a dim glow. Perfect for evening or night channel changing. Solid, quality materials.
Easy to program......works great
ITS THE BEST REMOTE I HAVE EVER OWNED. ITS BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL THAT CAME WITH MY TV DIGITAL TUNER
Works great came fast.only thing is we noticed its a used product
It does everything it promised to do.
Best remote ever! Easy to set up. Replaced four remotes for a man who recently had a brain injury and could no longer figure the various remotes out. Works with his smart TV, DVD player, VCR player, and Comcast Cable box. No issues while programming it, and very easy to use.
Very good product
Great product! Second code entered and the remote was performing just like the original!! Case is sturdy and easy to handle. I highly recommend the Anderic product line.
happy with the replacement
Perfect replacement. Quick shippment.
First one worked great. Second one does not recognize my TV. No response for help.
Liked the one I bought for my wife so much that I bought another for me. Combined three remotes into one.
Thank you, Great experience from beginning to end
After contacting Anderic company for the correct code, I am completely happy with this remote. I particularly like the lighting function.
Works as advertised and meets my expectations. Thank you.
Easy to pair. Worked perfectly fine
WOW!!! How convenient! Now I can control my TV as well as Roku from the same remote. That's great...;)
Cannot connect to my Direct TV and cannot use for my TV menu Not a very well functioning remote
Missing wording like HDMI etc. and VERY difficult to program.