The Anderic RRC886 remote control replaces many original equipment JVC TV remotes. The RRC886 will work right out of the package for compatible JVC TV models listed (but not limited to) without any programming. The RRC886 is a pre-programmed JVC TV remote and cannot be programmed to any other devices. The remote includes popular features like SLEEP, MENU, and of course, all other buttons for normal operations. For detailed information on how to use this product with your TV, please refer to your TV's operating manual. This remote comes with a manufacturers 1-Year Replacement Warranty.
• This remote only works JVC TVs
• This remote will NOT program to any other devices (DVD players, Cable boxes, etc.)
• Full MENU features are supported with this remote
• NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED
• 1-YEAR replacement warranty included
• This remote will replace the following models (but not limited to): RM-C886, RM-C885, RM-C880, RM-C765, RM-C755, RM-C887, RM-C888, RMC886, RRC886, CRC886
WARNING: Before ordering this remote, please compare the buttons on this remote with the buttons on your original remote to make sure this remote will operate all the buttons you need.
Part Number: RRC886
Catalogue No.: 5889
Guaranteed Compatible Universal : Anderic RRU401, Use code: 2701,2757 (click here for programming instructions)
- The original ANDERIC RRC886 for JVC TV Remote Control carries a 1-Year Warranty.
ANDERIC RRC886 for JVC TV Remote Control is guaranteed to work with the following TV models:
Compatible with TV models: JVC AV-27890, JVC AV-27980, JVC AV-32790, JVC AV-32895, JVC AV-32980, JVC AV-32985, JVC AV-32985A, JVC AV-36890, JVC AV-36980, JVC AV-50D501 JVC AV-50D502 JVC AV-60D501 JVC AV-60D502 JVC AV27790 JVC AV27870 JVC AV27985 JVC AV32870 JVC AV32890 JVC AV32980A JVC AV35790 JVC AV36985
Rcvd fairly quickly and just as described.
It arrived timely and it works very well. Thank you
ANDERIC RRC886 JVC Remote Control
ANDERIC RRC886_JVC Remote Control
Quality seems great so far.
JCV remote review
Nice to find such a close replacement, but sure wish the volume and channel buttons were bigger - a lot bigger!