The original xfinity RC1475505/04SB Remote Control is in-stock and ships within 24 hours.
The original xfinity RC1475505/04SB Remote Control carries a 60-Days Warranty.
Pre-programmed to Scientific Atlanta,Motorola & Verizon boxes, but will program to any cable box. Instructions are provided.
Xfinity Universal Remote - Red OK/Select Button. Works the HD and none HD cable boxes.
Perhaps an older model as the ones I received are printed "Comcast" at the bottom. I was able to program them to my current HD DVRs but I had to use a Wiki instruction file in order to re-program a few critical buttons, such as On Demand and My DVR. The units appear to be new and fully functional thus far.
Worked perfectly on the first try with zero setup. Great price, packed well, delivered quickly. I appreciate the option to add batteries to the order since I always forget to buy them. I would definitely buy again.
Q:"I cannot program under CABLE mode, what can I do?"
You must unlock the remote first. When doing this procedure, make sure the CABLE light blinks 4 times. If it only blinks twice, then do these steps again, until you see it blink 4 times. After it blinks four times, you do not have to do this unlock instructions again.
To unlock CABLE mode (so you can program the remote to your cable box):
1. Press CABLE key.
2. Press and hold SETUP key until CABLE key blinks twice and goes off.
3. Enter code 982 ; CABLE LIGHT WILL BLINK 4 TIMES TO CONFIRM CABLE KEY UNLOCKED.
Once you have completed the unlock sequence and the CABLE light blinked four times to confirm unlock, proceed to programming the CABLE mode:
Instructions for programming the CABLE mode:
1. Make sure cable box is turned on.
2. Press and release CABLE button.
3. Press and hold SETUP key unit CABLE light blinks twice and turns off. Release the key.
4. Type in code (codes are located in booklet that was provided with your remote). Mode key will blink twice to confirm acceptance of the code.
Now try it on cable box. It should be working. If not, repeat steps 1-4 with the next code in code list.