REMOTE COMMANDER NSG-MR1 Bluetooth remote keyboard for Sony Internet TV.
IMPORTANT: Before beginning the pairing process, make sure fresh batteries are installed in the keypad remote control and that it is pointing toward the Internet TV device. Also, make sure nothing is in the way that may block the signal from the remote control to the Internet TV device.
The Internet TV device shows a Pairing the Keypad screen at the beginning of the setup procedure that demonstrates how to pair the keypad remote control with the Internet TV device.
- Press and hold the Fn button.
- While holding the Fn button, press and hold the ENTER button until the pairing screen goes away.
If for any reason you need to re-pair the keypad remote control to the Internet TV device anytime after the initial setup, follow the steps below.
- On the Internet TV device, press and hold the Connect button.
- On the Internet TV Blu-ray Disc Player, the Connect button is located on the front right.
- On the Internet TV display, the Connect button is located on the left side.
- While holding the Connect button, press and hold the Fn button until pairing is complete.
- After releasing the Connect and Fn buttons, press and hold the ENTER button until the pairing screen goes away.
- Typically it takes 3-10 seconds to pair, but sometimes can take up to 30 seconds.
- During the pairing process the light on the AMP button on the remote control flashes. How fast or slow the light flashes has different meanings.
- Flashing quickly: Searching for pairing signal
- Flashes twice slowly: Pairing is complete
- Flashes five times slowly: Pairing failed
Part Number: 148921312
Associated Number: 148921311
Catalogue No.: 66190
Battery Required :
AA Battery 2 pack