The original ROKU RCGR4 RF Game/Voice/headphone Remote Control is in-stock and ships within 24 hours.
||The original ROKU RCGR4 RF Game/Voice/headphone Remote Control carries a 60-Days Warranty.
Will replace most other RF roku remotes and Game remotes. Just sync/pair it with your unit. Pairing instructions below!
Fully loaded with Maximum entertainment. Use your voice for searching across all entertainment platforms. Plus has a headphone jack with volume buttons for private listening. It has the lost remote finder for compatible Roku players. This remote has the Gaming Functions.
- Roku 4 4400
- Roku Premiere 4620
- Roku Premiere+ 4630
- Roku Ultra 4640, 4660, 4660R, 4660RW
- Roku Streaming Stick 3800, 3810 (not confirmed, may not work some units)
NOT Compatible with:
- Roku Stick 3400, 3420, 3500, 3500x, 3600, 3600x
- Roku Express 3700, 3710, 3900, 3910
- Roku 2 3000, 3050, 3100, 4210r
- Roku 3 4230, 4230S, 4200, 4200R, 4200RW, 4200X, 4230X
Original equipment Roku Remote control RC-GR4, SKU: 3226000207, IC: 5959A-RCB13
- RF (Radio Frequency)
- Game remote
- Voice control
- Shortcut buttons (Netflix, Spotify, Google Play, TED)
- Headphone jack for listening with headphones.
- Lost remote finder for compatible players
- (headphones not included)
- Doesn't have TV power/volume buttons. Volume keys that are located on the remote are used for the headphones.
- Will not do IR.
If you're setting up a Roku box, stick, or TV that comes with a point anywhere/enhanced remote for the first time:
• Insert the batteries
• Make sure the Roku TV or player is on
• Hold or place the remote close to your device. The Roku TV or player will detect the remote and execute pairing automatically.
Re-Pairing/Resetting Your Remote
If you need to re-pair or reset the remote with your Roku device:
• Disconnect your Roku device from power and reconnect it after about 5 seconds.
• When the home menu appears on your TV screen, insert the batteries into your remote, but leave the battery compartment open.
• Locate the pairing button in the battery compartment of the remote.
After locating the pairing button for your remote, execute the following steps:
• Press and hold the pairing button for 3 seconds or until you see the pairing light on the remote begin to flash. If the indicator light does not flash, try again. If the light still doesn't flash, try a different set of batteries.
• Wait 30 seconds while the Roku device executes the remote pairing process. You should see a message on your TV stating the pairing has been completed.
Model: RCGR4 RF Game/Voice/headphone
This remote control controls units :
Part Number: 3226000207
Catalogue No.: 196703
Roku Streaming Box
Battery Required :
1.50 x 5.25 x 1.00 (W x L x D, inches)
ROKU RCGR4 RF Game/Voice/headphone Remote Control is guaranteed to work with the following Roku Streaming Box models:
Originally supplied with Roku Streaming Box models: Roku 4, Roku Express 3700x, Roku Express 3900x, Roku Express Plus 3710x, Roku Express Plus 3910x, Roku Premiere 3920, Roku Premiere 3920x, Roku Premiere 4620, Roku Premiere Plus 3921, Roku Premiere Plus 3921x, Roku Premiere Plus 4630, Roku Premiere Plus 4630x, Roku Ultra 4640, Roku Ultra 4640x, Roku Ultra 4660, Roku Ultra 4660RW, Roku Ultra 4660x, Roku Ultra 4661x
Compatible with Roku Streaming Box models: 2720R, 2720RW, 4200R