1-Device Universal Remote Control for TV only.
Basic-function remote features a limited selection of over-sized buttons, perfect for situations requiring simplified control of a television only. By removing buttons like the MENU button and all other functions for the DVD players, cable or satellite boxes, standard functions are much easier to access. With added security by attaching the optional cable attachment; rest assured, your investments are protected. Perfect for televisions located in public areas, or in environments where the sets are operated by children or elderly.
Preprogrammed to work LG and Vizio TVs. As well as STB-2000 Set-top Boxes (Bed code 0).
• Designed specifically for Hospitality
• No Menu button
• Super sized buttons with Glow Channel and Volume keys
• Works with all HDTVs and Older TVs as well
• Easy 2 step programming
• Includes features for "Dash, Sleep, Closed Captioning and Previous Channel"
• Includes full operating manual with extensive code database
• Includes screw for battery cover to keep guests out
• Easily removable battery cover and does not need to be screwed down to keep in place
• Entering "Setup" mode requires the press of two buttons simultaneously; this keeps guests from accidentally de-programming the remote
• Optional security cable attachment available (CBL01).
INPUT/DASH key - This key works for sub-channels (-/.) only when pressing number keys first in a sequence. example 12.2. Pressing keys , , [-], . If pressing the Dash key on its own, then it will send command for INPUT.
Dimensions: 7" x 2" x 1"
WORKS WITH THE FOLLOWING TV BRANDS (and more):
Admiral, Advent, Akai, AOC, ApexDigital, Audiovox, Aventura, Broksonic, Carver, Celebrity, Celera, Changhong, Coby, CommercialSolutions, Crosley, Curtis, CurtisMathes, Daewoo, Dell, Denon, Dumont, Durabrand, Dynex, Electroband, Electrograph, Electrohome, Element, Emerson, Emprex, Envision, ESA, Funai, Gateway, GE, GFM, Gibralter, GoldStar, Haier, Hallmark, Hannspree, Harman/Kardon, Havermy, HelloKitty, Hisense, Hitachi, iLo, Infinity, Insignia, Inteq, JBL, JCB, Jensen, JVC, KDS, KLH, LG, LXI (code 1922), MAG, Magnavox, Marantz, Matsushita, Maxent, MBQuart, Megatron, Memorex, MGA, Midland, Mitsubishi, Motorola, MTC, NAD, NEC, NetTV, NexusElectronics, Nikko, Norcent, Olevia, Optimus, Optoma, Optonica, Orion, Panasonic, PARK, Penney, Petters, Philco, Philips, Pioneer, Polaroid, Portland, Prima, Prism, Proscan, Proton, Proview, Pulsar, Quasar, RadioShack, RCA, Realistic, Runco, Sampo, Samsung, Sansui, Sanyo, Sceptre, Scotch, Scott, Sears, Sharp, ShengChia, Signature, Sony, Soundesign, Soyo, Spectroniq, Squareview, Superscan, Supreme, SVA, Sylvania, Symphonic, Syntax, Tandy, TCL (code 2113), Technics, Techwood, Teknika, Telefunken, TMK, TNCi, Toshiba, TVS, Victor, Vidikron, Vidtech, Viewsonic, Viore, Vizio, Wards, Waycon, Westinghouse, WhiteWestinghouse, Wyse, Zenith (doesn't work Sigmac), LG STB-2000 Set-Top-Box
Model: RRH100 Hospitality TV
Part Number: RRH100
Catalogue No.: 90009
|The replacement for original Magnavox MRU4100 Remote Control is in-stock and ships within 24 hours.|
|The replacement for original Magnavox MRU4100 Remote Control carries a 60-Days Warranty.|
* Controls one device: TV
* Closed caption, displays program dialect as text
* Sleep timer can be set to turn the TV off up to maximum of 99 minute
* Battery saver deactivates remote if keys get stuck
* Code saver, up to 10 minutes to change batteries without losing code
* Includes previous channel and mute functions
* Extensive code library
* Code search set-up
* Requires two AAA batteries, not included
Originally supplied with 1-Device Universal models: phlMRU410017, ZN110