Complete Universal Kit to make your fan a wireless fan. Use your remote from your couch to adjust your fan speeds and lights. This kit works with almost any fan. The receiver connects inside the base (canopy) of the fan where the fan's wires connect to the wires in your ceiling.
Anderic High-Quality RR7079T Remote
Wall mount for Remote
Hampton Bay / Hunter Ceiling Fan Remote Control and Receiver Complete kit
- This kit will work with all light bulbs including CFL/LED/Incandescent/Halogen etc.
- Dimming feature will only work with regular, halogen and dimmable LED bulbs and Light On/OFF function for CFL bulbs
- Fan will have low, Med and High speed
-9 Volt battery is not included
- This kit will work with 95% of the AC ceiling fans IN USA/CANADA
All wires are labeled for easy installation.
To purchase items separately, look below.
Model: Universal Dimmable Ceiling Fan Kit
Part Number: RR7079TKIT
Catalogue No.: 80459
|The replacement for original ANDERIC Universal 3 Speed Ceiling Fan Kit is in-stock and ships within 24 hours.|
|The replacement for original ANDERIC Universal 3 Speed Ceiling Fan Kit carries a 1-Year Warranty.|
Use this kit to add remote control functionality to any ceiling fan that uses CFL bulbs (non-dimming). This kit will allow remote control functionality for Lights on/off, fan high/medium/low/off. This kit can be used with fans that have incandescent bulbs as well, but will not do dimming. This kit has the smallest receiver, and no dip switches on the receiver. This receiver will learn the dip-switch pattern that you have assigned to the remote. If you have multiple fans, you can purchase multiple kits and assign different codes to each fan so that the remotes do not interfere with each other. Works on 315MHz.
Wall mount for the remote.
Requires 9-Volt battery (not included).
To pair the FAN35TB remote with the FAN42R receiver:
1. Give power to receiver/fan, and within 30 seconds:
2. Press and hold OFF and LIGHT keys simultaneously on remote for about 5 seconds. Lights on the fan will blink two times to confirm pairing.