|The original ANDERIC RRU401.3 Smart Universal with Macro and Learning Remote Control is in-stock and ships within 24 hours.|
|The original ANDERIC RRU401.3 Smart Universal with Macro and Learning Remote Control carries a 1-Year Warranty.|
Click here for Code Lookup Tool
New with Version 3
• More extensive code database
• Added ability for Macro functionality - Macro allows for programming multiple key presses into one predetermined key.
The Anderic RRU401 4-Device Universal Remote control is great for combining up to 4 remotes into one for your home entertainment use. The RRU401 can easily be programmed to work most all brands using the provided instructions. The RRU401 is a 4-Device Universal remote and can be programmed for use with up to 4 devices using the TV, DVD, STB and AUX modes. The remote includes popular features for your TV like APPS (if applicable), CC, Sleep, Menu and of course, all other buttons for normal operations.
• Download FREE manual at http://www.anderic.com/rru401
• Programs for TVs, DVD Players, Cable Boxes, Sat Boxes, Set-top-boxes, Audio equipment, Roku and more.
• Smart keys for HOME, NETFLIX, APPS
• 4-Device Universal
• Extensive code database
• Macro ability
• Learning ability
• Full key Back-lighting for easy use in dark rooms
• Large easy to read buttons
• Can individually assign any keys to automatically punch-through to the mode of your choosing
• Can program for multi-unit combine POWER off/on of multiple devices with the single press of the POWER key
• Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
• Optional screw for battery cover (included)
• Optional Security Cable attachment (sold separately) - Part number: CBL01
• 1-Year Replacement Warranty by Anderic.com
Pre-programmed for the following:
TV - LG (2698)
DVD - Samsung (3229)
STB - Motorola (5260)
Audio - Vizio Sound Bar (4240)
Quick Reference Guide for Programming to Roku Enabled TVs:
Note: The following codes must be programmed under TV mode, and disabling "ROKU PUNCH-THROUGH (no D-Pad)" is required (see instructions in manual).
Dish Hopper 3 (but will work all other Dish boxes, IR only)
Note: When programming to a DirecTv box, you may have to change the settings for the remote control to IR. Using DirecTv remote, press MENU > Settings & Help > Settings > Remote control, then find the option to change from RF to IR mode.
[KNOWN DEVICES THAT THE RRU401 DOES NOT WORK BELOW]
Compatible with 4-Device Universal models: 19SLV411U, 19SLV411UB, 24SLV411U, 24SLV411UB, 26LA30RQ, 26LA30RQD, 26LA33RQ, 26LB30RQD, 26LB33RQ, 32LA30RQ, 32LA30RQD, 32LA45RQ, 32LB30RQ, 32LB30RQD, 32LB45RQ, 32SLV411U, 32SLV411UB, 37LA30RQ, 37LA45RQ, 39LB45RQ, 40LA45RQ, 40MV324X, 40MV324X/F7, 42LA45RQ, 42LB45RQ, 42PA30RQ, 46LA45RQ, 46LA55R120Q, 46LB45RQ, 50LB45RQ, 50MV314X, 50MV314X/F7, 50PA30RQ, 55B55R120Q, 55LA55R120Q, 55MV314X, 55MV314X/F7, AV-27790, AV-32790, AV-35790, BN5900598A Programming Instructions Codes Only, BP5900107A, BP5900116A, CL15A8W, CL21M21EQ, CL25A6P, CL25K4W, CL29M21FQ, CM-7500XRC2, CT32Z7P, DX-32L100A11, DX-32L151A11, DX-32L151A11A, DX-32L151A11B, DX-32L151A11C, DX-37L130A11, DXL1510A, DX-L15-10A, DXL1910A, DX-L19-10A, DX-L19J-10A, DXL2210A, DX-L22-10A, DXL2610A, DX-L26-10A, DXL3210A, DX-L32-10A, DX-L37-10A, DXL4210A, DX-L42-10A, DYLT2627ABMS, DYLT2629AB, DYLT3227ABMS, DYLT3229AB, DYLT3727ABMS, DYLT4227ABMS, E199AZNKW3BANN, E199AZNKW3BYNN, E199CZNKW3BYNN, E19R2ZNKW3BANN, E19R2ZNKW3BENN, E19R2ZNKW3BYNN, E2295ZNKW3BENN, E2295ZNKW3BYNN, E22R2ZNKW3BENN, E22R2ZNKW3BYNN, E269AZNKW3BBNN, E269AZNKW3BTNN, E269MZNKW3BTNN, E26RAZNKW3BENN, E26RAZNKW3BTNN, E26RAZNKW3BYNN, E329GZNKW1BYNN, E329SZNKW1BYNN, E329XZNKW1BYNN, E479MZNKW1BENN, E479MZNKW1BMNN, HCM4215WX, HCR4741W, HL67A510, Show more models