Details for substitute (ANDERIC RRU401.2 Advanced Backlit with Learning remote control):
Whats New with Version 2?
• Improved IR strength and field-of-view when using remote
• Netflix key relocated to a more accessible area on remote
• Now operates 4 Devices
• More extensive code database
• Now works DirecTv and more Roku Enhanced TVs
The Anderic RRU401 4-Device Universal Remote control is great for combining up to 4 remotes into one for your home entertainment use. The RRU401 can easily be programmed to work most all brands using the provided instructions. The RRU401 is a 4-Device Universal remote and can be programmed for use with up to 4 devices using the TV, DVD, STB and AUX modes. The remote includes popular features for your TV like APPS (if applicable), CC, Sleep, Menu and of course, all other buttons for normal operations.
• Download FREE manual at http://www.anderic.com/rru401
• Programs for TVs, DVD Players, Cable Boxes, Sat Boxes, Set-top-boxes, Audio equipment, Roku and more.
• Smart keys for HOME, NETFLIX, APPS
• 4-Device Universal
• Extensive code database
• Learning ability
• Full key Back-lighting for easy use in dark rooms
• Large easy to read buttons
• Can individually assign any keys to automatically punch-through to mode of your choosing
• Can program for multi-unit combine POWER off/on of multiple devices with the single press of the POWER key
• Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
• Optional screw for battery cover (included)
• Optional Security Cable attachment (sold separately) - Part number: CBL01
• 1-Year Replacement Warranty by Anderic.com
Pre-programmed for the following:
TV - LG (2698)
DVD - Samsung (3229)
STB - Motorola (5260)
Audio - Vizio Sound Bar (4240)
Quick Reference Guide for Programming to Roku Enabled TVs: Note: The following codes must be programmed under TV mode, and disabling "ROKU PUNCH-THROUGH (no D-Pad)" is required (see instructions in manual).
TCL TVs with Roku - Code 2654 (RC280) - (SEE IMAGE ABOVE)
Sharp Roku TVs - Code 2725 (LC-RCRUS-16, LC-RCRUS-17, EN3B32R)
LG Roku TVs - Code 2726 (LF-RCRUS-16)
Haier Roku TVs - Code 2654 (HTRR01)
[KNOWN DEVICES THAT THE RRU401 DOES NOT WORK BELOW]
Dish Hopper 3 (but will work all other Dish boxes, IR only) Roku Stick/TV (but will work all other Roku boxes that accept IR) Amazon Fire Stick
Model: RRU401.2 Advanced Backlit with Learning Part Number: RRU401.2 Catalogue No.: 189199
The replacement for original ANDERIC RRHC200 Easy Wipe Hospitality Remote Control is in-stock and ships within 24 hours.
The replacement for original ANDERIC RRHC200 Easy Wipe Hospitality Remote Control carries a 1-Year Warranty.
NOTE: This remote is replaced by the RRHC100. The RRHC100 can be converted to the RRHC200 model, ask us how.
The RRHC200 is a basic-function remote that features a limited selection of over sized buttons; perfect for situations requiring simplified control of a television and Cable/Satellite boxes. By removing buttons like the MENU button and all other functions for the DVD players, cable or satellite boxes, standard functions are much easier to access.
Designed for all TVs, Cable and Satellite Boxes as well as commercial TVs and LG STB-2000 set top boxes. Pre-preprogrammed to work LG & Vizio TVs; as well as DirecTV boxes.
• Membrane surface for easy cleaning • Works with all HDTVs and Older TVs as well Digital Converter Boxes, Satellite Boxes, Cable Boxes and LG STB-2000 set-top-boxes • Easy programming • Includes features for "Dash, Sleep, Closed Captioning and Previous Channel" • Includes full operating manual and codes • Includes screw for battery cover to keep guests out • Easy removable battery cover and does not need to be screwed down to keep in place • Remote auto-selects the mode to send codes for, based upon the button that is pressed (no switching between modes) • All buttons and modes are customizable • Volume and Channel punch through can be edited and deactivated for use with regular switching between modes
Once programmed, this remote will automatically switch between modes accordingly to the button presses. Example, If you press power button, the remote will know to send the power button code for the TV. If you press Volume up, the remote will know to send out TV volume code. If you Press Channel Up, the remote will know to send the Cable Box/Satellite Box/Digital Converter Box code. Oh, and all these options can be disabled if needed.