|The original ANDERIC RRHC100 Membrane Hospitality TV Remote Control is in-stock and ships within 24 hours.|
|The original ANDERIC RRHC100 Membrane Hospitality TV Remote Control carries a 1-Year Warranty.|
The all-new RRHC100 hospitality 1-Device Universal EASY-WIPE surface remote control.
Keep your guests safe from bacteria and germs. With the flat membrane surface makes cleaning a breeze.
Basic-function remote features a limited selection of over-sized buttons, perfect for situations requiring simplified control of a television only. By removing buttons like the MENU button and all other functions for the DVD players, cable or satellite boxes, standard functions are much easier to access. With added security by attaching the optional cable attachment; rest assured, your investments are protected. Perfect for televisions located in public areas, or in environments where the sets are operated by children or elderly.
Preprogrammed to work LG and Vizio TVs. As well as STB-2000 Set-top Boxes (bed code 0).
• Designed specifically for Hospitality
• Easy to clean membrane surface
• No Menu button
• Super-sized buttons with Glow Channel and Volume keys
• Works with all HDTVs and Older TVs as well
• Easy 2 step programming
• Includes features for "Dash, Sleep, Closed Captioning and Previous Channel"
• Includes full operating manual with extensive code database
• Includes screw for battery cover to keep guests out
• An easily removable battery cover and does not need to be screwed down to keep in place
• Entering "Setup" mode requires the press of two buttons simultaneously; this keeps guests from accidentally de-programming the remote
• Optional security cable (PN#: CBL01) can seamlessly connect inside the battery compartment of the remote.
?Demensions: 2" x 6 1/4" x 11/16"
WORKS WITH TV BRANDS (and more):
Admiral, Advent, Akai, AOC, ApexDigital, Audiovox, Aventura, Broksonic, Carver, Celebrity, Celera, Changhong, Coby, CommercialSolutions, Crosley, Curtis, CurtisMathes, Daewoo, Dell, Denon, Dumont, Durabrand, Dynex, Electroband, Electrograph, Electrohome, Element, Emerson, Emprex, Envision, ESA, Funai, Gateway, GE, GFM, Gibralter, GoldStar, Haier, Hallmark, Hannspree, Harman/Kardon, Havermy, HelloKitty, Hisense, Hitachi, iLo, Innity, Insignia, Inteq, JBL, JCB, Jensen, JVC, KDS, KLH, LG, LXI (code 1922), MAG, Magnavox, Marantz, Matsushita, Maxent, MBQuart, Megatron, Memorex, MGA, Midland, Mitsubishi, Motorola, MTC, NAD, NEC, NetTV, NexusElectronics, Nikko, Norcent, Olevia, Optimus, Optoma, Optonica, Orion, Panasonic, PARK, Penney, Petters, Philco, Philips, Pioneer, Polaroid, Portland, Prima, Prism, Proscan, Proton, Proview, Pulsar, Quasar, RadioShack, RCA, Realistic, Runco, Sampo, Samsung, Sansui, Sanyo, Sceptre, Scotch, Scott, Sears, Sharp, ShengChia, Signature, Sony, Soundesign, Soyo, Spectroniq, Squareview, Superscan, Supreme, SVA, Sylvania, Symphonic, Syntax, Tandy, TCL (code 2113), Technics, Techwood, Teknika, Telefunken, TMK, TNCi, Toshiba, TVS, Victor, Vidikron, Vidtech, Viewsonic, Viore, Vizio, Wards, Waycon, Westinghouse, WhiteWestinghouse, Wyse, Zenith (doesn't work Sigmac), LG STB-2000 Set-Top-Box
|•||RRHC100 Master Operating Manual|