Originally supplied with Audio/Video Receiver models: HTR330, HTR340, HTR340S, HTR530, HTR540, HTR550, HTR550S, HTR557, HTR940, HTS3100, HTS3100S, HTS530, HTS590, HTS590S, HTS680, HTS780, HTS787C, HTS790, HTS790S, HTS907, HTS990THX, HTSP904, HTSP908, HTSR600, HTSR600S, HTSR750, HTSR800, HTSR800S, OVD2744, TXSR305B, TXSR307, TXSR503, TXSR503B, TXSR503S, TXSR504, TXSR504E, TXSR505, TXSR505E, TXSR505S, TXSR574, TXSR574S, TXSR575, TXSR575S, TXSR604, TXSR604E, TXSR674, TXSR674E, TXSR8450, TXSR8460, TXSR8467, TXSR8550
Compatible with Audio/Video Receiver models: 24140681, DTR5.8, DTR58, DTR7.2, HTR508, HTR640, HTS894, RC682M Manual With Full Code Booklet, TX8555, TXSA605, TXSA8560, TXSR303E, TXSR605, TXSR605S, TXSR703, TXSR703S, TXSR803, TXSR803S, TXSR804, TXSR804E, TXSR804S
|The original ANDERIC RR682M Onkyo Remote Control is in-stock and ships within 24 hours.|
|The original ANDERIC RR682M Onkyo Remote Control carries a 1-Year Warranty.|
The Anderic RR682M remote control replaces much original equipment Onkyo AV receiver remotes. The RR682M will work right out of the package for compatible Onkyo AV receiver models listed (but not limited to) without any programming. The RR682M is a pre-programmed Onkyo receiver remote, but can also be programmed to many other devices. The remote includes popular features like selection of the inputs along with full menu controls and of course, all other buttons for normal operations. The 6-Device RR682M can be programmed to Cable, Satellite, DVD Players, Audio equipment and more with the remaining device modes (TV, DVD, CD, VCR, SAT buttons). Please refer to the operating manual for instructions on programming. All Anderic remotes come with a 1-Year Replacement Warranty.
• Pre-programmed for your Onkyo Receiver. No programming necessary.
• Modeled after the original Onkyo RC-682M remote control.
• Full instruction booklet is included.
• The RR682M can be programmed for use with other units (i.e. TV, DVD, SAT, Etc.).
• Guaranteed to work your Onkyo receiver.
WILL NOT SWITCH BETWEEN A/B SPEAKERS
You must make sure your remote is in the RECEIVER mode before using it with your Onkyo receiver.
This remote can be programmed for use with other brands of devices. If you select any other Remote Mode such as DVD, CD, TV, VCR, SAT the remote will now be working for the corresponding unit (after programming, of course). When selecting the Remote Mode, this remote’s pre-assigned codes are listed
• RECEIVER (/TAPE/AMP) – ONKYO
• DVD – ONKYO
• CD/MD/CDR – ONKYO
• TV – SANYO
• VCR – PANASONIC
• CABLE/SAT – OTHER
• Press the device button you wish to reset (such as RECEIVER, TV, VCR, CD, DVD, SAT) and [L NIGHT] button simultaneously for three seconds, then the LED remains on;
• Press again this device button which you need its reset to the factory default settings, and the LED will flash two times, which means that device mode has been reset to the factory default settings.
Special offers, extra departures and news