Details for substitute (Amazon Firestick Alexa Voice REMOTE ONLY remote control):
THIS IS THE REMOTE CONTROL ONLY! (Firestick NOT included!)
same as: PE59CV
• Compatible with the Fire TV Stick and Amazon Fire TV (not compatible with Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K or Amazon Fire TV Edition smart TVs)
• Quickly skip to your favorite scenes with standard navigation and playback controls
• Use voice search with the built-in mic to instantly find TV shows, movies, and games
• Ask Alexa to check sports scores or the weather, play music, and more
• Works anywhere in the room without having to point at the TV
*****Fire Stick TV Remote Not Working Or Pairing (Simple Fix)*******
1. Restart the fire stick by unplugging the fire stick from the power source and plugging back in.
2. After reboot, press and hold the HOME key for 10 seconds, then release.
3. WAIT UP TO A MINUTE TO PAIR, please wait until notification shows that remote has been successfully paired onscreen.
Also try these pairing Instructions if the first method didn't work:
1) Download the amazon fire tv remote app to your phone, then pair it.(To pair the Fire TV Remote App with your Amazon Fire TV device: 1. Connect to the same Wi-Fi network as your Amazon Fire TV device. 2. Launch the app and select the Amazon Fire TV device you want to pair with. 3. In the app, enter the code that is displayed on your TV screen. The app is now paired.)
2) Go to Settings
3) Select Controllers & Bluetooth
4) Select Amazon Fire TV Remotes
5) Select Add New Remote
It will ask you to hold down the home button for 10 secs or more mins.
Once it's done searching.... Select Amazon Fire TV Remote using your already paired, existing remote app.
This will allow you to use your remote again.....
Model: Firestick Alexa Voice REMOTE ONLY
Part Number: DR49WK
Associated Number: 1st-&-2nd-Gen
Catalogue No.: 92358
Original Equipment Amazon Alexa FireStick Remote Control.
• Compatible with Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick 4K, Fire TV Cube, and Amazon Fire TV (3rd Gen, Pendant Design).
Not compatible with Amazon Fire TV (1st and 2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick (1st Gen), or Amazon Fire TV Edition smart TVs.
• Just press and ask Alexa to easily find, launch, and control content.
• Quickly skip to your favorite scenes with standard navigation and playback controls.
• Do more with Alexa—play music, view sports scores, check the weather, see live camera feeds, and control compatible smart home devices.
We want you to know:
Not compatible with Amazon Fire TV (1st and 2nd Gen), Fire TV Stick (1st Gen), or Amazon Fire TV Edition smart TVs. If you own Amazon Fire TV (1st and 2nd Gen) or Fire TV Stick (1st Gen), please use the 1st Gen Alexa Voice Remote.
Look for “Check if the device control features of this product are compatible with your TV, sound equipment, and cable/satellite box” at the top of this page to make sure your TV, sound bar, and A/V receiver are compatible with all-new Alexa Voice Remote.
Model: Alexa Firestick
This remote control controls units :
Part Number: PE59CV
Associated Number: 3rd-Gen
Catalogue No.: 199026
Streaming Media Player
Battery Required :